Friday, December 17, 2010

2011 Paranormal Romance Reading Challenge

Hosted by


Here's the blurb:

This is a challenge to read 20 paranormal romance book between Jan 1st through Dec 31st. Any books read before Jan will not count. You can pick any adult paranormal romance book as you go, new release or old release it doest matter. But remember this is only for paranormal romance. NO urban fantasy, YA or paranormal erotica. If you have any questions please email me or leave a comment. It doesn't matter if the book is vampire, witch, any shape-shifting, Greek gods, zombies or faeries just as long as it adult paranormal romance. Most book will tell you on the side cover if its paranormal romance, that's what you want to get to read. If you have a book you don't know if it would work or not just email me and ask, its no bother.


Seeing this is my genre of choice and its FILLED with the sexy Alpha males I'm addicted to, I'm sooo there. I'll be adding the links to my reviews as I go so here's my list ...


1. First and Last by Stacey Kennedy My Review
2. Linked by Hope Welsh   My Review
3. The Heat by Heather Killough-Walden My Review
4. Dead People by Edie Ramer My Review
5. Maelstrom by Elisa Page
6. A Broken Bond by Stacey Kennedy
7. Ravena and the Resurrection by Tami Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment